Are you exploring the benefits of a company vehicle wrap? Wondering if you will see a return on that investment? Consider these three factors that come into play.
Vehicle wraps are seen by consumers that are either not exposed to or have limited exposure to any other traditional or technological marketing outlet, such as TV, radio, newspapers/magazines, internet, etc. Those consumers compose a target market of individuals that are commuters – people who are on the road walking, bicycling, driving, or riding. Think of it this way: 96% of Americans travel by vehicle. Of those, 35% are heavy commuters and range in age from 25 to 54. It’s that specific market to which vehicle wraps provide advertising, providing higher-than-average impressions and repeat messaging which, in turn, leads to brand recognition and recall.
Vehicle wraps generate between 30,000 and 70,000 impressions (views) each day according to the Transportation Advertising Council. Compared to other forms of advertising, a $20,000 investment purchases 8.4 million impressions per year. How does that stack up against traditional advertising at the same price?
- 6 weeks of radio ads provide 900,000 impressions;
- 60 days of advertising displayed upon 7 public buses buys 600,000 impressions;
- 30 days of advertising on one billboard buys you 700,000 impressions;
- ValuePak may buy you 600,000 impressions per every 100,000 addresses in which competitors are advertising;
- Direct Mail buys you 20,000 names per mailing;
- Yellow Page ads can cost as much as $15,000 per year but won’t be seen unless and until someone searches for your particular product or service in the phone book.
The cost of a vehicle wrap can vary, but an approximate range is $3,000 – $6,000. The life of the advertisement however – the wrap itself – can last three to five years. Driven along a regular route, to the mall, supermarket parking lots, and other places where throngs of people to tend be – rather than waiting for people to pass your ad on the highway, hear your ad on the radio, or hoping they see your ad on TV – your vehicle now takes advertising where the people are. Very few, if any, effective venues offer you three years’ worth of advertising for such a low price.
Start your advertising with one company vehicle and before long, you may be wrapping your entire fleet. For more information about company vehicle wraps click here, or contact us and let Blue Ridge Sign & Stamp handle your company vehicle wrap.